[isoc-ny] RESTREAM TODAY – IGF-USA 2020 Lead-In Event: The Evolving Role of the Internet in our Lives

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Thu Jul 16 06:54:43 PDT 2020

A slighlly touched up version of last week's IGF-USA intro webinar. Lee
Rainie breaks down Pew's current research on Internet usage in the USA.

ISOC Live posted: "On Thursday July 16 2020, at 10am EDT (17:00-18:30 UTC)
the Internet Society Livestream Channel will restream the IGF-USA 2020
Lead-In Event 'The evolving role of the Internet in our lives'. The entire
session is dedicated to a presentation and discussion"

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/igfusapew>On *Thursday
July 16 2020*, at *10am EDT* (14:00 UTC) the* Internet Society Livestream
Channel <https://isoc.live>* will restream the IGF-USA 2020 Lead-In Event *'The
evolving role of the Internet in our lives*'. The entire session is
dedicated to a presentation and discussion of the latest reports from the *Pew
Research Center <https://www.pewresearch.org/> *focusing on on the digital
divide, privacy, education, telework, and the numerous ways in which
Americans have used and relied on technology during the COVID-19 pandemic.

PRESENTER *Lee Rainie*, Director of Internet and Technology Research, Pew
Research Center.

*LIVESTREAM https://livestream.com/internetsociety/igfusapew
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/igfusapew>*

*TWITTER @IGFUSA @pewinternet <https://bit.ly/2Zklk8c> #igfusa*
*https://www.pscp.tv/ISOC_Live/ <https://www.pscp.tv/ISOC_Live/>*
*https://www.twitch.tv/isoclive <https://www.twitch.tv/isoclive>*
*https://www.facebook.com/pg/InternetGovernanceForumUSA/videos/
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/InternetGovernanceForumUSA/videos/>*

*ARCHIVE https://archive.org/details/igfusapew
<https://archive.org/details/igfusapew>*

https://isoc.live/12441/

-

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast

ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org

-