[isoc-ny] IMPORTANT: ISOC-NY Email Lists Alignment - First Email

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Mon Feb 17 21:21:50 PST 2020

Fellow ISOC-NY Members:

We are trying to align two email lists of ISOC-NY members, to make sure
that all members receive all email announcements no matter which email list
is used. We will be having some important announcements soon, and we don't
want anyone to be left out!

These two email lists are:

a.  The "ISOC-announce" email list.
b.  The email list maintained in the ISOC membership software.

In order to do this, I'll be sending out two very similar emails:

   - *This is the FIRST email, using the ISOC-announce email list. *

   - The second email will be sent using the ISOC membership software.

1.  *If you receive both emails*: *DO NOTHING*.

2.  *If you receive the first email (this email), but do not receive the
second email*: *CHECK YOUR ISOC MEMBERSHIP & EMAIL SETTINGS*: Go to the
Internet Society website at https://www.internetsociety.org/ and check your
Chapter memberships and opt-in/opt-out status.  Make sure you are a current
member of ISOC-NY and your email preferences are set to receive emails.

3.  *If you receive the second email, but do not receive the first
email*: *SUBSCRIBE
TO THE ISOC-ANNOUNCE LIST:* Please go to
http://lists.isoc-ny.org/listinfo.cgi/announce-isoc-ny.org and subscribe to
the list.

*Greg Shatan*
greg at isoc-ny.org