[isoc-ny] HOPE THIS WEEKEND - CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Jul 18 11:44:57 PDT 2018

So, the Hackers on Planet Earth Conference is again with us.

https://hope.net

We need some volunteers to man the ISOC-NY table (which we will share with
NYC Mesh)

Not a lot to it. Talk about ISOC. Hand out flyers. Take donations for
t-shirts.

In return for a 4.5 hour shift volunteers will get a FULL DAY PASS to HOPE!

Since HOPE is, as always 100% sold out, this is beyond priceless.

We need 2 people per shift. SIgn up here.

https://doodle.com/poll/tt4aspqfrex8aw6v

DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU CAN DO IT!
  ​

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)