[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: Protecting New York Summit #protectingny

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Tue Jul 17 02:31:51 PDT 2018

 ​​What first drew my attention to this event was the 2nd panel, the highly
topical " Government’s Integrity in the Post-Truth Era". When told no
livestream was planned, I decided to step up and do the whole day.

​​

[image: livestream] <https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/protectingny>
Today, *Tuesday July 17 2018*, *City & State NY
<https://www.cityandstateny.com/>* presents the *Protecting New York Summit
<https://www.cityandstateny.com/events/protecting-new-york-summit>* at
Baruch College in NYC. Industry executives, public sector leaders and
academics will have the opportunity to share ideas about New York’s
security strategy — from elections to community policing — and the tools
needed to be recognized as a national leader in homeland security and
emergency management. The event will be webcast live on the *Internet
Society Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/protectingny/>*.

*What: Protecting New York Summit
<https://www.cityandstateny.com/events/protecting-new-york-summit>*
*Where: Baruch College NYC*
*When: Tuesday July 17 2018 9am-4pm EDT (13:00-18:00 UTC)*
*Agenda: https://www.cityandstateny.com/events/protecting-new-york-summit
<https://www.cityandstateny.com/events/protecting-new-york-summit>*
*Webcast: https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/protectingny/
<https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/protectingny/>*
*Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1315472131919913/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1315472131919913/>*
*Twitter: #ProtectingNY http://bit.ly/protectingny
<http://bit.ly/protectingny>*

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/10397

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)