[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: Internet Society Report – ‘Paths to our Digital Future’ Panel

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Fri Jan 5 15:57:56 PST 2018

#11 of the 12 streams. Our panel discusses the future of the Internet.
Download the report at https://future.internetsociety.org/
​​

​
Today *January 5 2018* at *7pm EST* the* Internet Society Livestream
Channel <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/future/>* presents the
launch the Internet Society 2017 Global Internet Report – ‘*Paths to our
Digital Future <https://future.internetsociety.org/>*‘. In 2016, the
Internet Society launched a project to take stock of the key forces of
change that could impact the future of the Internet. The broad Internet
community was engaged via multiple surveys, interviews, and roundtables.
The full report was released on September 18 2017, with a distinguished
panel discussing its findings, to kick off *InterCommunity 2017
<https://www.internetsociety.org/intercommunity/2017/>*

*PANEL: Sally Wentworth, Dr. Leonard Kleinrock, Alice Munyua, Paula Côrte
Real. MODERATOR: Adnan Nawaz.*

*View on Livestream: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/future/
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/future/>*

*Download the Report: https://future.internetsociety.org/