[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: Olaf Kolkman – The Future of Trust

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Thu Jan 4 16:02:16 PST 2018

​​
​For #10 of the 12 streams we turn the focus to cybersecurity, in
particular the future, with a far-sighted overview​ from
Olaf Kolkman
​.
​​

joly posted: "Today, Thursday January 4 2017, at 7pm EST the Internet
Society Livestream Channel presents the opening keynote talk from last
October's New York Metro Cyber Security Conference. Internet Society Chief
Internet Technology Officer Olaf Kolkman spoke about "

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/futureoftrust>Today,
*Thursday January 4 2017*, at *7pm* EST the I*nternet Society Livestream
Channel* <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/futureoftrust> presents
the opening keynote talk from last October's *New York Metro Cyber Security
Conference <http://nymjcsc.org>*. *Internet Society <http://isoc.org/>*
Chief Internet Technology Officer *Olaf Kolkman* spoke about the The*
Future of Trust
<https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2017/10/approaches-internet-security-cybersecurity-path-forward/>*
.

*View on Livestream: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/futureoftrust
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/futureoftrust>*
*joly <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/?author=2>* | January 4, 2018 at 6:55 pm |

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9768#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9768#comments>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=cc6c923422b7050a0b28f1b76b5c8fa7&email=joly%40punkcast.com&b=LdR%26n%3Dx_vepyb7Az%2FrQR.e-JaHLX%2C17oMp5oW%5Bxj%5DAUs%2B9rRaL>
to no longer receive posts from ISOC-NY NOTICE BOARD.
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=cc6c923422b7050a0b28f1b76b5c8fa7&email=joly%40punkcast.com>.

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9768

<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9768>
--  <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9768>

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)
http://isoc-ny.org          218 565 9365