[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: Global Cyber Alliance Security & Trust in Email: DMARC Media Roundtable

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Mon Oct 16 09:19:54 PDT 2017

Well, the major news here was that Asst. Secretary Manfra used the event to
announce a 'binding operational directive' that all U.S. federal agencies
and websites implement DMARC, and also STARTTLS, within 90 days. They were
allowed an additional 90 to implement HTTPS.

Press release:
https://www.globalcyberalliance.org/gca-applauds-department-homeland-securitys-requirement-deploy-dmarc.html

Chris Grundemann, representing ISOC, was able to give a detailed
clarification on the differences between SPF, DKIM, and DMARC, also noting
they were IETF-developed standards.
https://twitter.com/GlobalCyberAlln/status/919930284220567553