[isoc-ny] Fwd: Tuesday at The New School

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Mon Mar 14 07:15:02 PDT 2016

Your Message Subject or Title
freepress.net <http://freepress.net?akid=5544.9499125.6avJWp>

David,

I want to let you know about a special event happening at The New School
on Tuesday.

Free Press founders Robert W. McChesney and John Nichols will be talking
about the future of technology, the economy and our democracy. They'll
be sharing insights from their brand-new book, /People Get Ready: The
Fight Against a Jobless Economy and a Citizenless Democracy/, which
argues that the United States needs a new economy where the benefits of
revolutionary technologies are shared by everyone, applied to our most
pressing environmental and social problems, and used to rejuvenate
democratic institutions.

*Here are the details:*

*Who:* Robert W. McChesney, John Nichols and Sarah Jaffe
*When:* Tues., March 15, 6:30 p.m.
*Where:* The New School, Theresa Lang Center, 55 West 13th St., 2nd
floor, New York
*RSVP:* Learn more here
<http://act.freepress.net/go/16455?t=1&akid=5544.9499125.6avJWp>.

This event is free and open to the public.

Hope you can make it!

Craig, Misty and the rest of the Free Press team
freepress.net <http://act.freepress.net/go/183?t=2&akid=5544.9499125.6avJWp>

Free Press and the Free Press Action Fund are nonpartisan organizations
fighting for your rights to connect and communicate. Learn more at
www.freepress.net <http://www.freepress.net?akid=5544.9499125.6avJWp>.

Join us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/freepress> and follow us on
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/freepress>.

You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.