[isoc-ny] VIDEO: Internet Society Q4 2015 Community Forum

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Sun Oct 11 15:05:43 PDT 2015

​In case you missed it, here is a video capture I made of last Thursday's
ISOC Community Forum. This was fairly tightly focused on the upcoming
WSIS+10 and​ IGF meetings.  I did speak briefly a couple of times and I'm
afraid my own audio is missing so you'll have to guess what I said!

joly posted: "On Thursday October 8 2015 the Internet Society convened its
Q4 2015 Community Forum. It was essentially an Internet Governance update
from - and Q&A with - our policy staff Sally Wentworth, Vice President of
Global Policy Development, and Constance B"

On *Thursday October 8 2015* the *Internet Society* convened its *Q4 2015
Community Forum <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8031>*. It was essentially an
Internet Governance update from - and Q&A with - our policy staff *Sally
Wentworth*, Vice President of Global Policy Development, and *Constance
Bommelaer*, Senior Director of Global Internet Policy, plus a chance to
meet with the *2015 Internet Society WSIS fellows*
<http://www.internetsociety.org/blog/public-policy/2015/09/announcing-2015-internet-society-wsis-fellows>.
Video is below:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd5lI9oPv9k?rel=0&w=600&h=338>

View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Kd5lI9oPv9k

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8107#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8107#comments>

.

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8107

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast