[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TUESDAY: BetaTalk - Best of Code for America Summit (#CfASummit) 2015

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Sun Oct 11 13:10:31 PDT 2015

We covered this last year <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6J6ohz37U>
too. It's always good to see what our CivicTech buddies are up to. One can
only guess that the new NYC Senate website <http://www.nysenate.gov/> and
the NYC Councilmatic <http://nyc.councilmatic.org/> project will be in
there.

joly posted: "The Code for America summit (#CfASummit) is an annual
collection of smart government and civic technology practitioners. On
Tuesday October 13 2015, from 6:30pm-8:30pm EDT, BetaNYC has invited NYC’s
#CfASummit attendees to come to Microsoft Civic's NYC of"

[image: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/cfa2015]The* Code for
America summit <https://www.codeforamerica.org/summit/>* (#CfASummit) is an
annual collection of smart government and civic technology practitioners.
On *Tuesday October 13 2015*, from *6:30pm-8:30pm EDT*, *BetaNYC
<http://beta.nyc>* has invited NYC’s *#CfASummit
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CfASummit>* attendees to come to *Microsoft
Civic <http://microsoftnewyork.com/category/civic-tech/>*'s NYC offices to
share their insights, highlights, and reinforce the local connections made
on that other coast. You'll get the "*Best of CfASummit
<http://www.meetup.com/betanyc/events/225925079/>*", even if you couldn't
make the trip, as eight to ten Code for America Summit speakers and
attendees will recap their personal highlights and reconnect the
discussions to the work our community's doing locally. The event will be
webcast live in the *Internet Society's Livestream Channe
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/cfa2015>*l. See below:

http://livestream.com/accounts/686369/events/4414678/player?width=600&height=338&autoPlay=false&mute=false

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8110#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8110#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8110

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast