[x-pubpol] Lauren Weinstein on Do-Not-Track

Christine Runnegar runnegar at isoc.org
Thu Oct 11 04:24:22 PDT 2012

Hi all.

Please let me take this opportunity to highlight a workshop the Internet Society is co-organising with the Council of Europe at the IGF in Baku:

Who is following me: tracking the trackers (9:00 - 10:30 on 8 November 2012)

http://wsms1.intgovforum.org/content/no181-who-following-me-tracking-trackers

(See also: http://www.internetsociety.org/who-following-me-tracking-trackers-igf2012)

Background paper:  http://www.internetsociety.org/sites/default/files/Tracking%20-%20Background%20paper%2020120711_0.pdf

We are presently preparing issues and questions for the workshop. So, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to send them to me.

Thanks,
Christine