[x-pubpol] Feds Shutter Megaupload, Arrest Executives

Keith Davidson keith at keith.co.nz
Mon Jan 23 13:16:45 PST 2012

Plenty of links at the following newspaper and TV sites

www.nzherald.co.nz/dotcom/search/results.cfm?kw1=dotcom&kw2=&st=gsa

www.tv3.co.nz/Home/SearchResults/tabid/431/Default.aspx?q=dotcom&ie=UTF-8&cof=FORID%3A10&cx=partner-pub-014519039365600221706:mgzvs6kmzcq

Media seem to be concentrating on the oddities of the personalities
involved and side issues, rather than the issues of law at the centre of
this case.

Cheers

Keith