[isoc-ny] ISOC-NY TV Show 2pm Highlights – 2021 Silicon Harlem Next Gen Tech Virtual Summit – Beyond Connected

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Oct 27 10:53:55 PDT 2021

Just about to start. Highlights from last friday

[image: isoc ny tv] <http://www.mnn.org/live/2-lifestyle-channel>On *Wednesday
October 27 2021* the *ISOC-NY TV* program presents presents highlights from
the 2021 *Silicon Harlem Next Gen Tech Virtual Summit
<https://isoc.live/14684/>*, which was held on *October 22* with the
theme ‘*Beyond
Connected*‘. We hear from father of the Internet *Vint Cerf,* Assemblymen *Al
Taylor* and I*nez Dickens*, Congressman *Adriano Espaillat*, Manhattan
Borough President *Gale Brewer*, Council members *Mark Levine* and *Vanessa
Gibson*, and a lengthy chat with NYCHA Chair *Gregory Ross*.

*What: ISOC-NY TV – Highlights – 2021 Silicon Harlem Next Gen Tech Virtual
Summit – Beyond ConnectedWhere: Manhattan Neighborhood NetworkWhen:
Wednesday October 27 2021 2pm-3pm EDT | 18:00-19:00 UTCManhattan Cable:
SPECTRUM 56 / 1996 | RCN 83 | FiOS
34Webcast: http://www.mnn.org/live/2-lifestyle-channel
<http://www.mnn.org/live/2-lifestyle-channel>*

*View on Youtube: https://youtu.be/_8pPQjAfQOc