[isoc-ny] WORKSHOP SUNDAY - Creating a Broadband Bill of Rights for NYC

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Fri Mar 12 15:13:10 PST 2021

Join Community Tech NY at Open Data Week on Sunday, March 14, 1-3PM
EDT for *Creating
a Broadband Bill of Rights for NYC
<https://2021.open-data.nyc/#details1902>*

We invite you to share your vision of a more equitable, holistically
healthy digital ecosystem for New York City. In this deliberative session,
we will then discuss and weave together a set of principles and demands as
a scaffolding for a Bill of Rights that can be used to inform advocacy for
local and citywide efforts. Facilitated Claudina Sarahe (cs), Org
Design-Transformation Coach and Facilitator, Composites Collective

*We also have developed a Polis survey <https://pol.is/6hp8khckmd> on NYC
internet usage and access in order to seed the conversation we will have
together.*

Polis is an evolving survey.  If you don't see your view expressed or
shared, add it!  It’s a good idea to check-in from time to time to see new
statements.  Please share the survey, as we would love to capture a wide
range of sentiments and input. Here's a short guide on how to participate
in the survey.
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pMLQKpBrYcyX6NluEhoAVoKJfqHIVOdF-QgF4769V0E/edit?usp=sharing>