[isoc-ny] Join ISOC Accessibility SIG team, its members and Andrew Sullivan, Internet Society CEO and President in a WEBINAR as we Commemorate the International Day of Persons With Disabilities

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Thu Dec 3 09:36:35 PST 2020

All,

This Accessibility event will be starting in less than 90 minutes.  I
encourage you to attend -- if the Internet and the web is not accessible to
all, it is not available for all.

Also, any time ISOC President *Andrew Sullivan* is speaking, it's
worth listening.

Finally, the new version of the *Accessibility Toolkit* is important, as we
all look to *solve problems*, not just identify them.

Greg
*Greg Shatan | President, ISOC-NY*
greg at isoc-ny.org

*"The Internet is for everyone"*