[isoc-ny] Upcoming NYC City Council hearing - Oversight - Ethical Implications of Using Artificial Intelligence and Automated Decision Systems.

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Tue Oct 27 15:37:39 PDT 2020

You may recall that, back in December 2019, ISOC-NY joined with the NAACP
Legal Defense and Educational Fund (LDF) and other co-partners to host
Automating Bias: How Computers Are Making Decisions About Your Life.  (video
<https://youtu.be/_WCE2Nx-NOY>)

Now the City Council has scheduled a hearing on the issue. If you are
interested in participating, you can coordinate with Allie of the NYCLU.
See below