[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY – State of the Internet

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Fri Jul 17 10:43:48 PDT 2020

  There were some technical issues with this session, so it will be
restreamed today Friday at 11am PDT (18:00 UTC).  When it's done I will
segment it to sessions on Livestream and in the archive.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 11:59 AM Internet Society - NY Chapter <
admin at isoc-ny.org> wrote:

> In previous years 'State of the Internet' meant Mary Meeker, however it
> appears she has moved to different pastures. The Internet Report has picked
> up the mantle. Agenda is Report + Panel + 3 keynotes. Speakers include
> Scott Rasmussen of NYC mesh..
>
> ISOC Live posted: "On Thursday July 16 2020 from 09:00-13:00 PDT
> (16:0020:00 UTC) ThousandEyes and The Internet Report present 'State of the
> Internet' - a virtual summit that brings together experts and leaders in
> Internet and application delivery to discuss topics related "
>

> [image: livestream]
> <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/steteoftheinternet>On *Thursday
> July 16 2020* from *09:00-13:00 PDT* (16:0020:00 UTC) *ThousandEyes
> <https://www.thousandeyes.com/>* and *The Internet Report
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewXUwLMfn7Y69C6vGRVwyw>* present '*State
> of the Interne**t*
> <https://www.thousandeyes.com/state-of-the-internet-2020>' - a virtual
> summit that brings together experts and leaders in Internet and application
> delivery to discuss topics related to the health and future of the
> Internet. Covering Internet, cloud network, and application delivery
> performance, this year's inaugural summit will focus on the impact COVID-19
> and how network operators continue to adjust to a "new normal". New
> research findings on Internet performance will also be unveiled.
>
> *SPEAKERS*
> *Angelique Medina*, Director, Product Marketing, ThousandEyes
> *David Belson*, Sr. Director of Internet Research, The Internet Society
> *Jana Iyengar*, Distinguished Engineer, Fastly
> *Jim Troutman*, Director, NNENIX
> *Scott Rasmussen*, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, NYC
> Mesh
> *William Wohnoutka*, VP Product Management, Global Internet & Content
> Delivery Services, CenturyLink
> *Marcel Flores*, Research Scientist, Verizon Digital Media Services
> *Roger Barranco*, VP Global Security Operations, Akamai
> *Geoff Huston*, Chief Scientist, APNIC
>
> *LIVESTREAM https://livestream.com/internetsociety/steteoftheinternet
> <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/steteoftheinternet>*
>
> *PARTICIPATE https://www.thousandeyes.com/state-of-the-internet-2020
> <https://www.thousandeyes.com/state-of-the-internet-2020>*
>
> *AGENDA https://www.thousandeyes.com/state-of-the-internet-2020
> <https://www.thousandeyes.com/state-of-the-internet-2020>*
>
> *TWITTER @thousandeyes #TheInternetReport #StateoftheInternet
> <https://bit.ly/3iWAcCN>*
>
> *SIMULCASTS*
> *https://www.pscp.tv/ISOC_Live/ <https://www.pscp.tv/ISOC_Live/>*
> *https://www.twitch.tv/isoclive <https://www.twitch.tv/isoclive>*
> *https://www.facebook.com/InternetSociety/live
> <https://www.facebook.com/InternetSociety/live>*
> *https://www.facebook.com/isocny/ <https://www.facebook.com/isocny/>*
> *https://www.linkedin.com/company/disruptivelive/
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/disruptivelive/>*

> [...]

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast

ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org