[isoc-ny] WEBCAST FRI/SAT/SUN: The Circle of Hope aka HOPE XII #hopeconf

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Sat Jul 21 15:25:39 PDT 2018

 We are well into the 2nd day at HOPE. Already today, Avri Doria from
ISOC-NY has been a speaker, as well as, me Joly ( I went on right after
Chelsea Manning). There's still plenty to go, as things don't pack up til
after midnight (it can get a little wild later on.) Tomorrow Sunday at Noon
in the Vaughan roomwe have Richard Stallman for a full 2 hours, and he is
followed by Jason Scott of the Internet Archive, who is not to be missed.
​​

[image: HOPE] <http://hope.net/>From *Friday July 20 to Sunday July 21
2018 2600 Magazine <https://www.2600.com/>* presents the 12th Hackers on
Planet Earth Conference –* The Circle of Hope <https://hope.net/> *– at the
Hotel Pennsylvania in NYC. H.O.P.E. comprises three full days and nights of
activities, including more of the provocative and enlightening speakers
that the HOPE conferences are known for. The three main speaker tracks will
be webcast on the *Internet Society Livestream Channel*.

*Program: https://hope.net/master_grid.html
<https://hope.net/master_grid.html>Webcast: https://hope.net/stream.html
<https://hope.net/stream.html>Twitter: #hopeconf http://bit.ly/2A2Vzjs
<http://bit.ly/2A2Vzjs>*

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/10408

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)