[isoc-ny] WEBCAST: #OurNetworks Conference in Toronto

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Sun Jul 15 13:19:26 PDT 2018

 I only just caught up with this (h/t Jonathan Dahan of NYC Mesh) but am
happy to find the webcast is archived. A very interesting and creative
program.

​​

[image: live stream] <https://ournetworks.ca/livestream/>This weekend *July
14-15* the *State of Our Networks <https://ournetworks.ca/>* conference is
taking place in Toronto, Canada. With the theme ‘*Do It With Others (DIWO)*‘,
Our Networks is a conference about the past, present, and future of
building our own network infrastructures. Now in its second year, the event
brings together enthusiasts, hardware and software hackers, researchers,
organizers and more to collectively explore creative and critical
engagements with the Internet and alternative infrastructures. A *live
stream <https://ournetworks.ca/livestream/>* is available.

*Agenda: https://ournetworks.ca/conference/program/
<https://ournetworks.ca/conference/program/>Livestream:
https://ournetworks.ca/livestream/
<https://ournetworks.ca/livestream/>Twitter:
#OurNetworks http://bit.ly/2Nkmusr <http://bit.ly/2Nkmusr>*

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/10397

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)