[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: Accelerator Awesome main stage

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Thu Jun 28 23:52:16 PDT 2018

 One element of ISOC-NY's 20 year-old mission
<http://isoc-ny.org/wiki/Wiki:Community_Portal#Mission> is "to advance the
professional development of ISOC members in the New York area.", and thus
we support accelerators and incubators and all similar efforts to build a
healthy tech ecosystem in the City. This will be our 3rd event partnered
with the Work Awesome team, who do excellent work.

​​

[image: livestream] <https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/accelawesome>
Today,* Friday June 29 2018*, *Work Awesome <http://workawesome.org/>* presents
the inaugural *Accelerator Awesome <https://acceleratorawesome.org/>*
conference
at the *SAP Leonardo Center
<https://www.sap.com/corporate/en/company/innovation/leonardocenter.new-york.html#new-york>*
 in NYC. Accelerator programs have put some of our generation’s most
influential brands on the map, and are radically changing the way we
experience work, technology, entrepreneurship, and education. At
Accelerator Awesome the newest trends, tools and strategies will be
explored. The event’s main stage will be webcast live on the *Internet
Society Livestream Channel 3
<https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/accelawesome>*.

*View on Livestream: https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/accelawesome
<https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/accelawesome>Program:
https://acceleratorawesome.org/
<https://acceleratorawesome.org/>Twitter:
#AcceleratorAwesome http://bit.ly/acceleratorawesome
<http://bit.ly/acceleratorawesome>*

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/10364

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)