[isoc-ny] Senior Planet Needs Your Help!

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Mar 21 16:29:10 PDT 2018

For those unfamiliar, Older Adult Technology Services <http://oats.org/> is
a longstanding non-profit who's sole purpose is helping senior New Yorkers
learn to use technology, in many cases to get online for the first time.
We've heard Director Tom Kamber speak on more than one occasion - he's a
forceful advocate for the same principle that underlies the Internet
Society's mission - The Internet is for Everyone. See more at
http://oats.org/

As you must know, we've never sent out this kind of appeal from ISOC-NY.
Similarly we have never received one from OATS. Thus this must be
important. The
threatened program is plainly a lifeline for many.  They are not asking for
money, just a few words of support.  Please find time to add your input.