[isoc-ny] Fwd: Columbia SIPA upcoming events

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Jan 17 11:55:43 PST 2018

A great event line up from our SIPA colleagues! All of these have been
added to the ISOC-NY calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ngq6h52eiecr1uqnq93pbplvj8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>.
If and when livestream info becomes available, notices will be sent.

Also note a recording is available of the Columbia Net Neutrality Panel
<https://www.cs.columbia.edu/2017/panel-on-net-neutrality-discussed-upcoming-repeal-of-net-neutrality-rules/>
from
December