[isoc-ny] ISOC-NY Election Results

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Mon Jan 1 02:31:02 PST 2018

A big thanks to all ISOC-NY members who voted
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vRZLoWmXfCHX2son6oNgsZ0XHFz9mdJp8gbzxs6Mtm2rYl7tmDrutscnl0MSSQnf1CBOgYiq2fkNrsp/pub?start=false&loop=true&delayms=15000>
!

We welcome new Directors

​Greg Shatan
Reuben Loewy
Stuart Reid
Andrea Romaoli Garcia
Alexander J. Urbelis
Sherry Antoine

who join returning Directors

Joly MacFie
Irene Farina
Jonathan Askin
Tom Lowenhaupt
Dave Burstein
Richard Knipel
Joe Plotkin
Tom Lowenhaupt
Avri Doria

We thank the below for participating
Bruce Kushnick
Michael Burstein

and, lastly, a big thank you to our departing Directors

Imran Anwar
Laura Forbes
Lou Klepner
Carolina Coto
David Solomonoff
Evan Korth
Joseph Shraibman

I welcome Chris Grundemann's election as VP. It's great to have back up
from someone who has not only has the experience of founding a Chapter
(ISOC Colorado), but also great technical expertise, and, through his stint
with ISOC's Deploy 360 team, familiarity with many other Chapters,

In the case of Joseph Shraibman, while not making the cut on the board, he
was successfully re-elected as Treasurer, so he will still be with us, if
voteless. As I pointed out at the ISOC-NY 20th party no other member has
been continually active for anything like as long, since at least 1998!

Tom Lowenhaupt, elected as Secretary, has been one of the steadiest members
of our team for many years.

I'd like to thank our Executive Director Shuli Hallak for her calm
diligence in co-administering the election.

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)