[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: A History of the Internet – Dave Farber

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Fri Dec 29 07:20:22 PST 2017

Apologies. I was a little rushed getting the Dave Farber stream up on time
last night, and messed up on the associated urls. Here they are:

Video:
http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.mp4
Poster:
http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.jpg
Captions (srt):
http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.srt
Captions (vtt):
http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.vtt
Transcript (txt):
http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.txt
Transcript (pdf):
http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.pdf

Tune in at 7pm tonight for the 4th is the 12 streams series!

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 7:06 PM, ISOC-NY announcements <
announce at lists.isoc-ny.org> wrote:

> No 3. in the 12 streams. One of my favorites of 2017. Which I trust most
> of you have seen already.
>

> joly posted: "On November 25 2017 Professor David J. Farber presented the
> keynote talk at ISOC-NY's Internet Society Chapterthon 2017
> workshop Internet History for CS Teachers. His talk 'A History of the
> Internet' is now available to educators everywhere. It will be we"
>

> [image: livestream] <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/farber>On
> November 25 2017 *Professor David J. Farber* presented the keynote talk
> at ISOC-NY's *Internet Society Chapterthon 2017
> <https://www.internetsociety.org/beyond-the-net/chapterthon/2017/>*
> workshop *Internet History for CS Teachers
> <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ihforcs>*. His talk '*A History
> of the Internet*' is now available to educators everywhere. It will be
> webcast at *7pm EST (UTC-5)* tonight *Thursday December 28 2017* on the *Internet
> Society Livestream Channel <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/farber>*,
> with open captions.
>
> *View on Livestream: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/farber
> <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/farber>*
>
> Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9734#respond>    See all comments
> <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9734#comments>

> http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9734
>

> ​​
>

> ____
>
> Internet Society - NYC Metropolitan Area Chapter
> http://isoc-ny.org
>
> 'The Internet is for Everyone."

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)
http://isoc-ny.org          218 565 9365