[isoc-ny] ISOC-NY TV Show 2pm today – A History of the Internet – Dave Farber

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Dec 13 10:48:28 PST 2017

ISOC-NY's Chapterthon 2017 project was not only to host a local workshop
for Conputer Science teachers to think about Internet History, but also to
provide course material tp teachers worldwide via our global Chapter
network. Here is something to get your teeth into! Downloadable, although
we are still working on a transcript. A higher bitrate version can also be
supplied. You can vote for our project!
https://www.internetsociety.org/beyond-the-net/chapterthon/2017/projects/

[image: isoc ny tv]
<http://www.mnn.org/live/2-lifestyle-channel>Today, *Wednesday
Dec 13 2017*, the *ISOC-NY TV show* presents our keynote speaker *Professor
David J. Farber* from our *Workshop: Internet History for CS Teachers
<https://www.meetup.com/isoc-ny/events/245159453/>* on November 25. This 58
minute program is available for *download
<http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.mp4>* and
free use under a *CC-BY-SA
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode>* license.

*What: ISOC-NY TV Show - Silicon HarlemWhere: Manhattan Neighborhood
NetworkWhen: Wednesday Dec 13 2017 2pm-3pm EST | 1900-2000 UTCManhattan
Cable: TWC 56 / 1996 | RCN 83 | FiOS
34Webcast: http://www.mnn.org/live/2-lifestyle-channel
<http://www.mnn.org/live/2-lifestyle-channel>*

*Download*: video
<http://isoc-ny.org/misc/isoc-ny_dave_farber_history_of_the_internet.mp4>

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9699#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9699#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9699

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)