[isoc-ny] FREE WEBINAR THU: Intrusion Suppression w/@TAKellermann ‏ #cybersecurity @CyberSecSIG

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Aug 30 10:39:06 PDT 2017

​It's easy to get confused as to the actual time this webinar starts, since
​the graphic below says EST which is UTC-5 - and we are currently on EDT
(the D stands for daylight) on the East Coast of the USA, which is UTC-4.
Plus the facebook event page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/668518990011711/> specifies UTC-6. As far
as I know, and I have exchanged emails, the correct time is 14:00 EDT
(18:00 UTC). Also, be prepared to reveal your age when registering!

joly posted: "On Thursday August 31 2017 at 2pm ET (18:00 UTC) the Internet
Society Cybersecurity Special Interest Group (CyberSIG) will host a webinar
'Intrusion Suppression How building cybersecurity structures that decrease
adversaries' dwell time can reduce the dam"

On *Thursday August 31 2017* at *2pm ET (18:00 UTC)* the *Internet Society
Cybersecurity Special Interest Group* <http://www.cybersecuritysig.org/>
(CyberSIG) will host a webinar '*Intrusion Suppression How building
cybersecurity structures that decrease adversaries' dwell time can reduce
the damage from a cyberattack
<https://www.facebook.com/events/668518990011711/>*'. Featured speaker: *Tom
Kellermann* - CEO, Strategic Cyber Ventures LLC. Moderator: *Tom Brennan* -
Global Board, OWASP Foundation. Register at:
*https://goo.gl/forms/v6HLa8NFArFZCnno1*
<https://goo.gl/forms/v6HLa8NFArFZCnno1>

[image: cybersig webinar] <https://www.facebook.com/events/668518990011711/>

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9368#respond>    See all comments