[isoc-ny] NYC Events Sunday - Wiknic and Disability Pride Parade

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Fri Jul 7 13:47:13 PDT 2017

See below for an invite to the annual Wiknic, this year on Governor's
Island.

Also on Sunday, but earlier in the day, our colleagues at A11yNYC will be
participating in the Third Annual Disability Pride NYC Parade to which
also, all are i nvited. https://www.meetup.com/A11yNYC/events/241144361/ it
will also be streamed live at https://www.facebook.com/disabilitypridenyc/