[isoc-ny] ICANN links mentioned at yesterday's meetup

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Fri May 19 11:44:38 PDT 2017

Very good session yesterday with Chris Mondini. We were fortunate to be
joined by Veni Markovski. ICANN's point man at the UN.

Shuli Hallak posted the follow up below to our meetup.

Your Organizer, Shuli Hallak, sent the following message to some members of
Internet Society - NY Chapter (ISOC-NY):

Thank you to those of you who were able to attend yesterday's meetup either
in person or online.

We had a great discussion with Chris Mondini and Veni Markovski of ICANN.

Here are some links that were mentioned that may be of interest:

For those new to ICANN who want to learn about Fellowships and other ways
to be involved:

https://www.icann.org/newcomers

For those with knowledge of some ICANN issues, who want to join a community
review panel or submit public comments:

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/what-is-new-with-icann-reviews

The history project with interviews of the ICANN pioneers:

https://www.icann.org/history

We look forward to seeing you at our next event!

Best,

Shuli Hallak

Executive Director, ISOC-NY