[isoc-ny] WEBCAST FRI/SAT/SUN: Space Apps Challenge NYC

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Fri Apr 28 10:47:28 PDT 2017

We are already more than halfway through the conference day of this. Sorry,
I was too busy running around setting up to do the mail out. Vint is due
up, I am told, at 3.15pm ET. Today's workshops will be streamed tomorrow.

joly posted: "This Fri/Sat/Sun April 28/29/30 grassroots organizers from
all across the planet stage the 2017 Space Apps Challenge hackathon at
their local sites, a worldwide NASA Incubator Innovation program. Space
Apps NYC, held at the spanking new SAP Next-Gen facil"

[image: Livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/spaceappsnyc://>This
*Fri/Sat/Sun April 28/29/30* grassroots organizers from all across the
planet stage the *2017 Space Apps Challenge
<https://2017.spaceappschallenge.org/>* hackathon at their local sites, a
worldwide NASA Incubator Innovation program. *Space Apps NYC
<http://spaceapps.nyc>*, held at the spanking new *SAP Next-Gen
<https://twitter.com/SAPNextGen>* facility in Hudson Yards, will again be
the 'main stage' for the entire global event. Before the weekend hackathon,
a one-day conference will be held on Friday with speakers including
astronauts *Anousheh Ansari* and *Richard Garriott*, plus Internet Society
co-founder *Vint Cerf*. There will be multiple workshops. The entire event
will be webcast live on the *Internet Society Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/spaceappsnyc>*.

*What: Space Apps Challenge NYC <http://spaceapps.nyc> Where: SAP Next-Gen
<https://twitter.com/SAPNextGen>, Hudson Yards NYC When: Fri/Sat/Sun April
28/29/30 Agenda: http://spaceapps.nyc/schedule