[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TONIGHT: NYNOG Meetup 3

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Thu Mar 23 13:51:33 PDT 2017

We'd like to congratulate NYNOG on acheiving 501(c)3 statues. If one of the
names below looks familiar it's because Chris Grundemann is a founder of
ISOC Colorado and a former head of ISOC's Deploy360 team.

joly posted: "Today Thursday March 23 2017 the New York Network Operators
Group (NYNOG) will hold their third meetup at Work-Bench NYC. Featured
presentations will be "Will I Be Replaced by a Script?", The Future of
Network Engineering - Chris Grundemann, Myriad Supply"

[image: Livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nynog3/>Today *Thursday
March 23 2017* the *New York Network Operators Group
<http://www.nynog.org/>* (NYNOG) will hold their *third meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/NY_NOG/events/237757376/>* at Work-Bench NYC
<https://www.work-bench.com/>. Featured presentations will be "Will I Be
Replaced by a Script?", The Future of Network Engineering - *Chris
Grundemann*, Myriad Supply, and "Mirai: Inside an IoT Botnet" - *Ron
Winward*, Security Evangelist, Radware. The event will be webcast live on
the *Internet Society Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nynog3>.*

*What: NYNOG Meetup #3 <https://www.meetup.com/NY_NOG/events/237757376/>
Where: Work-Bench NYC <https://www.work-bench.com/> When: Thursday March 23
2017 6:30pm EDT (22:30 UTC) Webcast:
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nynog3/
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nynog3/> Twitter: @wearenynog
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nynog3>https://twitter.com/wearenynog
<https://twitter.com/wearenynog> | #nynog
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nynog3>https://twitter.com/hashtag/NYNOG
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/NYNOG>*

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9086#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9086#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9086

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)