[isoc-ny] NYC Mesh Supernode active this week

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Mon Nov 14 09:48:45 PST 2016

ISOC-NY has recently taken on fiscal sponsorship of NYC Mesh. This means
that any donations can be deducted from taxes. Already they have raised
enough money to mount (and link to the Internet) an antenna on the Sabey
(formerly Verizon) building downtown. The next job is to build out the
mesh. See below. There is a meetup tonight on Ave A.