[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: Asia Internet Symposium Hong Kong

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Thu Nov 10 20:23:45 PST 2016

Another one for you night owls, any that aren't already on the ISOC Board
zoom! By my calculation Rebecca Mackinnon will be on at 1am NYC time.

Oh, and, congrats to ISOC HK on making 10!

joly posted: "Today, Friday 11 November 2016, the Internet Society's
Asia-Pacific Bureau and the Internet Society Hong Kong Chapter, which is
celebrating its 10th anniversary, present Asia Internet Symposium Hong
Kong. The Symposium has the theme Shaping our Lives with"

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/aishk>Today, *Friday
11 November 2016*, the *Internet Society's Asia-Pacific Bureau
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/where-we-work/asia-pacific>* and
the *Internet Society Hong Kong Chapter <http://isoc.hk>*, which is
celebrating its 10th anniversary, present *Asia Internet Symposium Hong
Kong
<http://www.isoc.hk/2016/10/10th-anniversary-celebration-cum-asia-internet-symposium-hong-kong-11-nov-cyberport-hk/>*.
The Symposium has the theme *Shaping our Lives with Internet of Things
(IoTs): the Angels and the Devils*. Speakers include *Fred Baker*, Co-Chair
of the IETF’s IPv6 Operations Working group; *Andrew Sullivan*, Chairman of
the Internet Architecture Board (IAB); and *Rebecca Mackinnon*, Director,
Ranking Digital Rights at New America. The event will be webcast live on
the *Internet Society Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/aishk>*. Hong Kong is 13 hours
ahead of NYC.

*What: Asia Internet Symposium Hong Kong
<http://www.isoc.hk/2016/10/10th-anniversary-celebration-cum-asia-internet-symposium-hong-kong-11-nov-cyberport-hk/>
Where: Cyberport Hong Kong When: Friday 11 November 2016 10:30-17:30 HKT |
02:30-09:30 UTC Agenda:
Webcast: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/aishk
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/aishk> Twitter: #ISOCHK10
https://twitter.com/hashtag/ISOCHK10 <https://twitter.com/hashtag/ISOCHK10>*