[isoc-ny] WEBINAR 1pm WED: Security vs. Privacy – Can We Have Both?

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Oct 12 04:30:26 PDT 2016

Suggested by our Exec VP Shuli Hallak, who is a fan of Dr. Cavoukian.
Plenty more to look at on the same BT channel. Registration required.

joly posted: "Today Monday October 3 2016 the White House is a hosting
South By South Lawn - a day long "festival of ideas, art, and action". As
part of the festivities two panels will be livestreamed, on facebook, and
YouTube. Twitter: #SXSL South By South Lawn: Pane"

[image: BrightTALK]
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/288/214713/panel-security-vs-privacy-can-we-have-both>
On *Wednesday October 12 2016 BrightTALK
<https://www.brighttalk.com/>* presents
a webinar panel *Security vs. Privacy – Can We Have Both?
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/288/214713/panel-security-vs-privacy-can-we-have-both>*.
Moderator: *Bob Carver*, Cybersecurity Guru at Verizon Wireless.
Panelists: *Dr.
Ann Cavoukian*, International Privacy Expert, Professor – Ryerson
University – Toronto; *Scott Schober*, Cybersecurity Expert and Author
of “Hacked
Again <http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29250000-hacked-again>“;* Dan
Lohrmann*, Chief Strategist & Chief Security Officer at Security Mentor,
Inc. The panel is available as a *free webcast
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/288/214713/>*.

*What: Security vs. Privacy – Can We Have Both?
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/288/214713/panel-security-vs-privacy-can-we-have-both>When:
Wednesday October 12 2016 1pm EDT | 17:00
UTCWebcast: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/288/214713/
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/288/214713/>*

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8706

--
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8706>
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8706>

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8706>
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8706>http://isoc-ny.org          218 565 9365