[isoc-ny] WEBCAST SATURDAY: Accessibility Camp NYC 2016

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Thu Sep 15 02:11:13 PDT 2016

This will be our second year at A11y Camp NYC. Last year (videos have just
been ported to YouTube - http://bit.ly/a11ynyc2015)  was a real eye opener
from more than one respect, not the least of which was how to include live
transcription in our livestreams.  and 2016 looks just as good. If you
wanted to show up in person their eventbrite is showing 5 spots still
available.

joly posted: "On Saturday September 17 2016 A11ynyc will present
Accessibility Camp NYC 2016 at NYU MAGNET2 Metrotech Center in Brooklyn.
Speakers from different fields in accessibility will come together to share
ideas, experiences, and knowledge. Focusing on users wi"

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/a11ynyc/>On *Saturday
September 17 2016 A11ynyc <http://www.meetup.com/a11ynyc/>* will
present *Accessibility
Camp NYC 2016 <http://a11ynyc.com/camp/> *at NYU MAGNET2 Metrotech Center
in Brooklyn. Speakers from different fields in accessibility will come
together to share ideas, experiences, and knowledge. Focusing on users with
different disabilities, sessions can cover digital accessibility topics
from the web (technical to tactical), desktop software, assistive
technology, hacking, education, elections, and everything in between. The
event will be webcast live on the *Internet Society Livestream Channe*l
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/a11ynyc>.

*What: Accessibility Camp NYC 2016 <http://a11ynyc.com/camp/> Where: NYU
MAGNET2 Metrotech Center When: Saturday September 17 2016 9:30am-5pm EDT |
13:30-21:00 UTC Agenda: http://a11ynyc.com/camp/schedule.html
<http://a11ynyc.com/camp/schedule.html> Webcast:
http://livestream.com/internetsociety/a11ynyc
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/a11ynyc> Twitter: