[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: #Blockchain Conference New York @pwc #fintech

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Aug 17 02:27:27 PDT 2016

After our very popular webcast of Consensus 2015
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/consensus2015> I cast about for
more Blockchain-related material, and managed to arrange to cover the first
go round of this event. However, when it came to it, I was just too busy.
But not so this year. Very happy to bring it to you.

joly posted: "Today Wednesday August 17 2016 Fintech Worldwide presents the
2nd annual Blockchain Conference New York at PriceWaterhouseCooper's
Madison Ave offices. This is the 9th such Conference worldwide and brings a
stellar line up of experts to delve in to topics"

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/blockchain-newyork/>Today *Wednesday
August 17 2016* Fintech Worldwide <http://fintechww.com/> presents the 2nd
annual Blockchain Conference New York <http://blockchain-newyork.com/> at
PriceWaterhouseCooper's Madison Ave offices. This is the 9th such
Conference worldwide and brings a stellar line up of experts to delve in to
topics like smart contracts, the "Internet of Money", and Decentralized
Autonomous Organizations aka DAOs. The entire event will be webcast live on
the *Internet Society's Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/blockchain-newyork/>*.

*What: Blockchain Conference New York <http://blockchain-newyork.com/>
Where: PwC Auditorium NYC When: Wednesday August 17 2016 9am-5pm EDT |
13:00-21:00 UTC Agenda: http://blockchain-newyork.com/
<http://blockchain-newyork.com/> Webcast:
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/blockchain-newyork/
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/blockchain-newyork/> Twitter:
#fintech https://twitter.com/hashtag/Fintech
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/Fintech>*
Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8618#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8618#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8618

--
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8618>
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8618>

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8618>
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8618>http://isoc-ny.org          218 565 9365