[isoc-ny] Volunteers to table at HOPE this weekend.

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Jul 20 10:50:56 PDT 2016

Hi ISOC-NY members,

The Hackers on Planet Earth Conference is this weekend at the Pennsylvania
Hotel opposite Madison Square Garden. https://hope.net/

We are looking for a small number of volunteers to man/woman an ISOC-NY
table in the exhibit area. We'll have flyers, there won't be a lot to do
apart from greeting people. We are talking 4 hour shifts between 10am and
10pm Fri/Sat/Sun. Obviously, volunteers would get day passes to this
amazing event.

​If interested please respond to admin at isoc-ny.org (reply to this email)
with perhaps a couple details of yourself, and include your cellphone
number. We'll work out details tomorrow.

​j

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast

ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org