[isoc-ny] 20% Discount on Personal Democracy Forum for ISOC members

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Jun 1 13:09:33 PDT 2016

​​
​I am sure ISOC-NY members need no introduction to the PDF, since it is one
of the city's leading events, and the leading global forum at the
intersection of connection and community. While a webcast is predicted, it
is yet to be announced, and there is no substitute for full on F2F action.
Thus we are happy to announce a 20% discount (see below) for any ISOC
member wishing to attend in person.
 It's Thursday & Friday next week
​, so get on it!​

[image: Inline image 1]

Personal Democracy Forum <http://go.personaldemocracy.com/>
June 9-10, NYC (NYU Skirball Center)

2016 Theme: The Tech We Need

Civic Hall's 13th annual conference brings together top technologists,
campaigners, hackers, opinion-makers, government officials, journalists,
and academics for two days of game-changing talks
<https://personaldemocracy.com/static-content/pdf-2016-program>, workshops
<http://civichall.org/civicist/personal-democracy-forum-2016-here-are-the-breakout-panels/>,
and networking opportunities to celebrate the power and potential of tech
to make real change happen.

Join us to learn from diverse and dynamic speakers
<https://personaldemocracy.com/conferences/nyc/2016/speakers> and fellow
attendees; gain practical wisdom as a 21st century professional and
citizen. The code 'civicpartners' is good for a 20% discount at check out.
We'd love to have the ISOC community participate!

Register at http://go.personaldemocracy.com

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast

ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org