[isoc-ny] WEBCAST WED/THU: Enterprise MediaWiki Conference Spring 2016

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed May 25 03:54:58 PDT 2016

SInce we at ISOC-NY have our own MediaWiki install
<http://isoc-ny.org/wiki/Main_Page>, I shall be following this one with
interest!

joly posted: "The Enterprise MediaWiki Conference Spring 2016, or EMWCon
Spring 2016, will be held Wednesday to Friday, May 25-27, 2016, in NYC. It
will be a three-day conference featuring discussions of topics related to
"Enterprise MediaWiki", i.e. the usage of Media"

[image: mwcon] <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2016>The
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2016>*, or *EMWCon Spring
2016*, will be held Wednesday to Friday, May 25-27, *2016*, in NYC. It will
be a three-day conference featuring discussions of topics related to
"Enterprise MediaWiki", i.e. the usage of MediaWiki
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki> software by and within
companies, non-profits, governments and other organizations. The first two
days' presentations will be streamed live on the* Internet Society
Livestream Channel <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/emwcon>*. The
third day "creative camp' workshops will not be streamed.

*What: Enterprise MediaWiki Conference Spring 2016
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2016> Where: NYU ITP, 721
Broadway NYC When: Wednesday, May 25 and Thursday, May 26, 2016 9am-5:30pm
EDT (13:00-21:30 UTC) (Webcast) Webcast:
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/emwcon
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/emwcon> Twitter: #EMWCon
https://twitter.com/hashtag/EMWCon <https://twitter.com/hashtag/EMWCon>*

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8517#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8517#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8517

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast