[isoc-ny] WEBCAST TODAY: NEDASNYC In-Building Wireless Summit

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Apr 6 06:55:53 PDT 2016

This is the second year we've streamed the NEDAS NYC conference. It's a
very high quality event that gets into nuts and bolts of bringing
connectivity to mobile devices in dense environments. Last year one panel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nedasnyc/videos/93602678> was a
fascinating dialog on how best to bring wireless to NYC's subway. The first
panel today, already underway, is about how to being "carrier-grade" upload
capability to stadiums, speakers include engineers who have done the
Superbowl and the Olympics.

[image: Livestream] <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/nedasnyc2016>Today
*Wednesday April 6 2015* the *Northeast DAS and Small Cell Association
<https://www.nedas.com/>*’s (NEDAS) *Fourth Annual Spring In-Building
Wireless Summit
<https://www.nedas.com/events/nedas-spring-in-building-wireless-summit-nyc>*
brings together leading industry executives, vendors, service providers and
end-users for learning, sharing, collaborating and presentations on
cutting-edge DAS, Wi-Fi, and small cell technology solutions. This event
explores through a collaborative and open environment solutions that will
support the convergence of wireline and wireless technologies inherent in
today’s hybrid wireless systems (a.k.a. heterogeneous networks). The entire
day's sessions will be we webcast live via the *Internet Society's
Livestream Channel
<https://new.livestream.com/internetsociety/nedasnyc2016>.*

*What: NEDAS NYC In-Building Wireless Summit
<https://www.nedas.com/events/nedas-spring-in-building-wireless-summit-nyc>
Where: NY Academy of Medicine NYC When: Wednesday, April 6, 2015 9am-5pm
EDT | 1300-2100 UTC Agenda:
https://www.nedas.com/events/nedas-spring-in-building-wireless-summit-nyc
<https://www.nedas.com/events/nedas-spring-in-building-wireless-summit-nyc>
Webcast: https://new.livestream.com/internetsociety/nedasnyc2016
<https://new.livestream.com/internetsociety/nedasnyc2016> Twitter:
#nedasnyc <https://twitter.com/hashtag/nedasnyc?f=realtime>*

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8409#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8409#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8409

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast