[isoc-ny] REMOTE PARTICIPATION TODAY: Conversation with Robert Steele

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed Jun 3 10:30:13 PDT 2015

Despite David's mention of Skype below we will be using Zoom. All members
are invited to join. Video is fine but please mute yourself unless
speaking.

Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/103189308

Or join by phone:

    +1 (408) 638-0968 or +1 (646) 558-8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 103 189 308
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:12 PM, ISOC-NY announcements <
announce at lists.isoc-ny.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 3 AT 3pm I will interview Robert David Steele Vivas
> at Civic Hall via Skype followed by an open Q&A session.
>
> Robert is an American activist and former Central Intelligence Agency
> clandestine services case officer. He is known for his promotion of open
> source intelligence (OSINT). He was a candidate for the Reform Party's
> nomination for President of the United States in the 2012 presidential
> election.
>
> I am currently working with him to organize the Open Source Everything
> conference,  http://ose-21.org/ December 3-6 in NYC.
>
> Where: Civic Hall, 156 Fifth Avenue, Second Floor, NYC
>
> When: Wednesday, June 3, 3-5pm
>
> Admission is free and the event is open to the public.
>
> The event will also be streamed and recorded.
>
> Hope to see you!
>
> David
>
> --
> David Solomonoff, President
> Internet Society of New York
> president at isoc-ny.org
> isoc-ny.org
> ____

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast