[isoc-ny] Fwd: Microsoft Build Tour Coming to NYC 5/18: Tickets Limited

ISOC-NY announcements announce at lists.isoc-ny.org
Wed May 13 11:39:50 PDT 2015

One doesn't normally associate Microsoft with open source software but
they are undergoing a seismic shift internally and are very interested
in getting open source startups to use their Azure cloud computing
service. A growing number of developers are now using Linux on the platform.

They have also been generous with grants of software and Azure.

David